Keeping aircraft connected, efficient and safe in the air anywhere anywhere.
With the inflight connectivity experience for the entire aircraft, from voice and safety communications in the cockpit to high-speed, reliable broadband in the cabin.
With many organizations turning to business jets to save time and money on corporate travel, the demand for reliable in-flight voice and data connectivity is growing fast. Globalsat provides business aviation solutions that are ideal for aircraft operators looking to keep crew and passengers connected supporting email, fax, smartphone-enabled air-to-ground telephony, SMS, and data communications, everywhere on the planet.
- Highly-reliable global coverage, for cockpit and cabin services
- Low, total lifecycle costs of long-range communications solution
- Small form factor equipment, making it easy to install
- Low-gain antenna options offering less drag on the aircraft
From the cockpit to the cabin, Globalsat provides reliable communications products and services for the aviation community enabling the safe, timely and efficient passage of aircrafts to their destinations.
Keeping Data Flowing to and From Aircraft giving operators real-time access to global data, including:
- An immediate picture of relevant operational parameters
- Tracking, exception reporting, trending data, alerts and alarms
- The latest weather charts and environmental information
- Up-to-date information regarding route and air traffic
Offsite never means offline. Business travelers can stay in touch with their Wi-Fi-enabled devices, manage work tasks and receive important updates, regardless of their location or flight path.
Cost-effective Safety Services At 35,000 feet in the air, safety is everything. A reliable, critical air-to-ground flight safety communications around the globe.
Global Flight Safety Solutions
Global flight safety services such as:
- Air Traffic Service (ATS) Safety Voice
- Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS)
- Aeronautical Operational Control/Airline Administrative Control (AOC/AAC) communications
- Flight Following/tracking
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) data streaming