Comms On The Move
The basic principle behind Comms On The Move is that a vehicle equipped with a satellite antenna is able to establish communication with a satellite network and maintain that communication while the vehicle is moving.
The need to combine mobility and reachback communications so warfighters, government and industry (utilities, oil & gas, mining among others) users around the world can access and share high-definition video, voice, and data while on the move is essential.
Globalsat Group has COTM solutions that meet our customers’ unique, real-time communication needs from narrow (MSS) to broadband (FSS) connectivity for all satellite communications needs.
With our partnership with satellite operators and network assets, we have the ability to provide the coverage customers need any time, any place and under any conditions to enable operations to:
- Send live, full-motion high-definition video over the horizon
- Make phone calls
- Conduct video conferences
- Access classified / corporate networks (VPN)
- Perform mission-critical communications while in operation
As a managed service, Globalsat Group engineers, manages and guarantees performance of the link all the way to the remote vehicle and is a single point of contact for all services, terminal operations, spares, equipment, maintenance and operational challenges.
Customer benefits include:
- Integrated hardware and service solution
- Lower whole life costs for service delivery and equipment provision
- Frequency & terminal agnostic
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Support for convoys
- Situational awareness
- Reception of live video feeds
- Web connectivity
- Video teleconferencing
- Networks on the move